Want to save money? Call for the BEST price on SHIPPING a NIB game!
Upon placing your order with Old Town Pinball (oldtownpinball.com) and making full payment you agree to the following:
• No refunds. No returns. All sales are final!
• Deposits are not refundable!
• All prices subject to change without notice.
• If delivery/shipment is refused customer is responsible for all freight charges and restocking fees and subsequent attorney fees (if applicable). Orders cannot be canceled or refused because of shipping delays.
• Items that are damaged due to freight are returnable ONLY at the time of delivery. Once the Bill Of Lading is signed by customer that game is received in good condition and a claim cannot be filed.
• Customer MUST fully inspect package before signing Bill of Lading.
• Customer is responsible for all assembly and set-up unless otherwise noted on customer invoice.
• Game adjustments may need to be made after delivery due to effects of transportation (such as vibration, shifting, etc...), customer is responsible for all adjustments.
• If an item is not in working order and the freight company has left the premises, the customer agrees to contact the manufacture to resolve this problem.
• All sales are U.S. only. Exporting games is not allowed! Exporting games voids any and all warranties.
• Any and all warranty could be null and void if the customer does not contact manufacture prior to attempting any repairs or adjustments, turns on game in severe cold weather or has work performed by anyone not authorized.
• Manufacture warranty is not transferable. Old Town Pinball does NOT provide any warranty on any products sold (new or used).
• Old Town Pinball does not collect sales tax on out states transactions. It is the sole responsibility of out of state buyers to abide by any and all of their state/local user/sales tax laws.